Bernie Everett personally has more than 30 years of experience in the building industry, and has developed his personal repertoire of expertise and industry knowledge to include some of the finest workmanship skills.
He holds himself and everyone in the company Bernie Everett Building to incredibly high standards on every project. Bernie's lifelong dedication to delivering and maintaining the highest possible standards is reflected in the selection of the highly skilled subcontractors employed by Bernie Everett Building. This ensures the highest level of skill, quality and time and cost-efficiency, which we demand from all our subcontractors on behalf of all our clients.
During 1998 Bernie studied Construction Management at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, as an exchange program through RMIT. From 1999-2008 Bernie Everett was the co founder and director of Everclear Constructions during this period they won several industry awards for the MBA and HIA.
Bernie Everett decided to join the Commercial sector in the building industry to gain knowledge in the Commercial area and joined the team at Shape Australia, working as a Project Manager on large-scale commercial developments in Melbourne.
During the past decade Bernie has spent three terms as a member of the Housing Sector Committee of the MBAV. Also Bernie was nominated and elected to be the building industry representative of the Architects Registration Board, for the duration of six years.
2006 - MBA Excellence in Housing Awards:
- Winner Best Renovation/Addition $200,000 - $300,000
- Winner National Alterations/Additions Renovations Award $200,000-$300,000
2005 - MBAV Excellence in Housing Awards:
- WINNER MASTER BUILDER OF THE YEAR - Moonah Links
- WINNER Best Custom Home $1 Million+ - Moonah Links
- WINNER Best Custom Home $300-$400k - Marguerita Ave Mt Martha
2004 - HIA Excellence in Building Awards:
- WINNER Best Custom Home $350-$500k - Marguerita Ave Mt Martha
2001 - MASTER BUILDERS OF AUSTRALIA:
- WINNER National Home of the Year under $250k: Bay Rd Mt Martha
2000 - MBAV Excellence in Housing Awards:
- WINNER MASTER BUILDER OF THE YEAR- Bay Rd Mt Martha
- WINNER Best Custom Home (VIC) $150-$200k Bay Rd Mt Martha